Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
Brand New, Factory Sealed. Best professional quality photo printer with great reviews.
UPC was removed for redeeming rebate
Product Features and Technical Details
- Maximum 4800×2400 dpi FINE printhead technology. Photo Lab quality 11-inchx14-inch color photo in approximately 1 minute 25 seconds.
- Photo Lab quality 11-inchx14-inch color photo in approximately 1 minute 25 seconds
- Support for fine art paper up to 13″x19″ with two separate paper paths, including front feeder for heavy-weight paper types
- Professional printer features using Easy-PhotoPrint Pro plug-in software
- Ambient Light Correction feature; optimizes color output to match the specified lighting condition
- Brand Name: Canon
- Model: 3295B002
- Hardware Platform: PC, Mac
- Device Type: Photo printer
- Printer Technology: Ink-jet
- Printer Output: Color
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Media Size Maximum: Super B (13 in x 19 in)
- printer_resolution_bw_horiz_max: 4800 Dots Per Inch
- printer_resolution_bw_vert_max: 2400 Dots Per Inch
- printer_resolution_color_horiz_max: 4800 Dots Per Inch
- printer_resolution_color_vert_max: 2400 Dots Per Inch
- Maximum sheet capacity: 150
- Scanner Type: None
- Networking Feature: None
- Minimum system requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Vista, Apple MacOS X 10.3.9 – 10.5.x, Microsoft Windows XP
- Width: 26 inches
- printer_interface: USB
Canon Pro9000 MarkII Inkjet Photo Printer
- 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE)
- Ambient Light Correction optimizes color output to match the specified lighting condition of the room you’re admiring your photos in.
Product Description from the Manufacturer
Prepared to step-up and produce professional quality photo prints? The PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II possesses the functionality and technology you need for high-quality output so you can be the photographer you’ve always wanted to be. Its 8-color ink system widens your color palette along with advanced Easy-PhotoPrint Pro software to fine tune your prints plus Ambient Light Correction which optimizes color output to match the specified lighting condition you would display in. This fantastic printer does all of this and more while supporting Canon Fine Art Photo Papers up to 13″ x 19″ with two separate paper paths, including a front feeder for heavyweight paper types.
The ChromaLife100 system combines the benefits of genuine Canon dye-based ink and photo paper with FINE print head technology to produce long-lasting, beautiful prints with a wide color gamut for vivid coloration and high glossiness. The PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II takes your photo printing to all-new professional levels. So, are you ready?
This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented printhead firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers professional quality and detail to all of your photos.
High Performance Individual Ink System
This 8-color dye-based system features Photo Cyan, Photo Magenta and Red ink tanks for incredible colors bringing your images to life.
For true printers of photos, this brilliant system combines FINE Technology with genuine Canon papers and inks which promotes outstanding color vividness and long-lasting prints for up to 100 years when stored in an archival quality photo album.
Ambient Light Correction
Have professional quality in virtually any type of lit setting as this new technology optimizes color output to match the specified lighting condition of the room you’re admiring your photos in.
Beautiful & Borderless
Whether you want stunning color prints or classic Black & White’s, print what you feel as a professional without borders up to 13” x 19”.
Auto Photo Fix
This built-in technology is perfect for your home photo lab as it automatically categorizes your images into one of five types – Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery – then applies optimal image correction. For instance, it will automatically brighten faces that are backlit and under-exposed, and correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones to help you produce gorgeous images.
2 Way Paper Feeding
To add to your options, this feature lets you load photo papers in the back of the printer and thicker fine art papers in the front, so you’re always ready to print with the paper type you want.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Plug the cable into your computer for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
PictBridge: Don’t feel like using a computer? No problem
Thanks to a PictBridge connection you can also print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone.